Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome!


You See this? This is the University of Buffalo, the school I (Alexander C. Ebron II) go to. But it really doesn't look like that. This picture was taken at the South Campus, I go to North Campus, and North Campus does not deserve a photo. North Campus is much newer and more tech savvy than South Campus but is all Suny'd up therefore resulting in the campus and housing to look like legos.

Anyways this is a first of hopefully many more posts on this brand new blog by yours truely. In the past three years i have failed to successfully maintain a consistent blog. Just in general the past three years of my life have been a failure. So now that I have arrived in a new school i ought to try out a fresh start on my life and I think blogging just might be the way to go.

College life is typically boring. It consists mostly of eating, drinking, sleeping, socializing. We have way too much time in our hands and half the time we dont know what to do with it. Thats why I decided to name my blog UB bored. Also as a joke to all these stupid UB this UB that all over campus. Just like poster on a door and it said "UBreathe Free". What a joke no? My friend once told me, "Hey man you should quit smoking." and i said, "Go inside, UBreathe free".

There really isn't anything in specific im going to blog about, its just something to keep up with when i am bored but I can tell you that the majority of it will be about my three favorite hobbies. Eating, drinking (beer, coffee, carbonated beverages) and watching film (movies, tv shows).

Lets hope this post isn't my last one!

- Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment